My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Preparation

11:15 AM
As I suspected...my hubby is starting to get stressed out about the planning. He drives me crazy with this kind of thing. I'm just going to let him make his comments and storm around for a few minutes and I'm not going to react to it... he'll get on board, he usually does after a while anyway. After all he is the one that has to do all the cooking and physical prepping . The planning is my job the doing is his. So my overall goal today is to set out to do what I planned, meal planning and grocery shopping and most of all to just... let it ride!

Wish me luck

--------------

*Update* 9:15 PM
Today went pretty good. Hubby went along with everything and seems to be really on board now. My kids all came over and had dinner tonight and and of course brought my beautiful grandchildren... I need my dose for the week... before they came over we went to the grocery store and bought the essentials for the week. Lots of fresh fruits and veggies and healthy snacks. I planned my breakfasts and lunches for the week that are quick and easy and for dinner Art (hubby) is going to take care of that.

So tomorrow I start Day One. The last few days I've actually felt pretty yucky. I've had a headache on and off the past two days and tonight I felt nauseous... so I'm praying that I feel better tomorrow. I'm going to get to bed early so I can get up early my goal is to video blog before work. I notoriously run late, so we'll see how that works out.

I'm really looking forward to beginning this change. I need and want to be successful at losing weight more than anything in this world.

So, wish me luck and Ready Set... Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment