My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 1



Today started off as I expected, in a rush. I overslept & was running late for work. But I did take the time to do a two-minute video blog however something happened with the sound so I had to delete it :-( But like I said in my video this evening... food wise, I did really good today. I did feel really gross and nauseous most of the day though. I'm not sure why actually, but the past couple days on and off I've felt really bloated and yucky. I seriously thought I was going to toss my cookies just about the entire day at work. So I left about 20 minutes early and went to the doctor. I am feeling a bit better now, but still a little queasy, so I'm probably not going to be able to exercise today. Just as a reminder to myself this is not an excuse for being lazy... I really honestly am feeling sick.

I could do better w/ drinking my water though. This is always been difficult for me to get enough fluids in. I bought a water bottle with a pop top and some Crystal Light, so this should help me get that down as much as I can.

Today's Food:
Breakfast:                                  
1 cup Cheerios                          
1/2 cup of blue berries
1 cup fat-free milk
    
Lunch:
1/2 whole-wheat pita pocket
stuffed with spinach leaves, hard-boiled egg,
tomato slices. 1/2 teaspoon of mayo and raisins

Dinner:
(due to the upset tummy doctor said a mild diet tonight)
small red baked potato, 1 teaspoon butter & sour cream
1 small whole-wheat dinner role
1/2 cup Healthy Choice soup

and water, As much as I could handle throughout the whole day.

Snacks:
2 graham crackers squares
1 cup international House coffee
1 banana

Today's Emotions:
optimistic & hopeful and happy to have gotten through Day 1, meeting all my major goals I set out for myself today... minus the exercise due to the yucky tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment