My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 10

Today was easy... which sadly makes me kind of nervous. I keep wondering if this is the calm before the storm...of course this is only day 10. Saturday might be a little challenging because I'm going to a baby shower where they will be serving brunch... since I've started, I've been in my own control safe environment, where there are no surprises. I'll just have to make sure I choose the healthiest, smartest options, and tell myself it's okay to say no. I'm sure I'll be fine, as usual I'm sure I'm making a bigger deal about this than it truly is. I guess that's just how I roll  :-)
In the meantime... Wish Me Luck!

Food Journal:

Breakfast:
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
banana, fresh, 0.5 large (8in. to 8-7/8in. long)
Kellogg's Special K Cereal (1 cup), 1 serving

Lunch:
Tuna Salad, 0.25 cup
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice
Tossed Salad, 1 cup
Hidden Valley, Fat Free Ranch Dressing, 2 tbsp

Dinner:
El Torito cilantro salad dressing, 1 tbsp
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Tex-Mex Ranch Casserole, 1 serving
Tossed Salad, 1.5 cup


Snacks:
Regular Coffee,
Coffee-mate fat free
Kraft Jello-o Brand Fat Free Pudding, Chocolate, 1 Serving


Water:
6 cups

Exercise:
n/a

Total Calories:    1042

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY DAY OFF TO YOU, AND RENEE, DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF, YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE EASY DAYS, AND HARD DAYS, LEARN TO ROLL WITH IT, YOU WILL BE FINE! ALSO, AT THE BABY SHOWER, CONCENTRATE ON THE PEOPLE & GAMES, AND FUN, NOT THE FOOD, LET THE FOOD BE A SIDELINE, AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO SAY YES TO, AND NO TOO!!! GOOD LUCK!!! LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete