My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 12

It's after 9 PM & this is the first time I've been home since 7:00 this morning. I just got back from my grandsons talent show & performances... I'm super tired, and tracking & journaling my food takes a little bit of time so I'm going to do it tomorrow.
Today we ate out because I went straight from work to my youngest grandsons school, for his performance... the cutest thing ever... then made a mad dash to my other grandsons school for the talent show... super cute as well. I made good choices though & I feel okay about it.

I'll Journal Friday and Saturday's food tomorrow night.
Good night :-)

Okay today is Saturday and have had time to log my food... it's scary as it is. Just wait to see what I write for Saturday's day... let's just say the baby shower was too good  :-)
Food Journal:
Breakfast:
Cheerios Cereal, 1 cup (1 serving)

Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Blueberries, fresh, 0.75 cup

Lunch:
Oranges, 1 fruit (2-5/8in. dia)
egg salad sandwich ond reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice
Dinner:
Denny's Lemon Pepper Tilapia, 1/2 the meal
Vegetable Rice Pilaf, 
Red skinned Potatoes, 0.25 serving
Dinner Salad w/ Ranch, 0.5 serving
Green Beans, 0.5 serving
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
Coffee-mate Original Creamer
Snack:
Wienerschnitzel Turkey Dog w/ Ketchup, 1 serving
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
Cream substitute, Coffee-mate fat free, 4 tsp

Water: 2 cups

Exercise: n/a

Total Calories1455
 
I'm very unhappy with myself about my food today. This is what happens when you don't plan. I ate a hot dog about 5 PM before my grandsons talent show because I was starving and I didn't have any snacks or anything healthy with me. So I grabbed the Turkey dog. And then after about 8 PM I was still super hungry because the hot dog did not do it... so me and my hubby went to Denny's... I could've made worse choices at Denny's... I'm not good to myself about this though it's not horrible but still less than I would've beaten on a normal day prior to January 3


No comments:

Post a Comment