My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 15... Weigh in Day

Today was weigh in day... I'm certainly not as happy as I was last week, however I still lost weight.

I lost 1.2 pounds this week ... for a total weight loss of 9.9 pounds.

I knew it wasn't a great week. But a loss is still a loss. I'm going to accept this and stay as positive as I can because let me tell you, these demons in my head are really messing with me. I'm beginning to feel defeated & like no matter what I do it's just not going to work because I can't exercise.

Although this past week I realize that my food was not stellar in any way, and I did not exercise (to the best of my ability anyway) like I should have. And I knew week 2 would not be like week 1... I did not expect it to be. Even on the Biggest Loser week 2 is notoriously low. I just feel like I kind of fell off track a little bit. But I'm not throwing in the towel... I'm going to press on, because this is what I want more than anything. I want to be healthy, I want to breathe better, I want to look better, I want to live to see my grandchildren have children. I want to be more independent and alleviate some of the burden for my husband. And I can do all these things by losing weight and being thinner and healthier. So those are the reasons I'm not giving up.
Wish Me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. DEAR RENEE, HEY...A LOSS IS A LOSS!!!! GOOD FOR YOU!! AND 9.9# IS GOOD, AND I WISH YOU LUCK FOR THIS WEEK, I KNOW YOU WILL DO GOOD! THANK YOU FOR SPENDING MY BIRTHDAY WITH ME, AND HAVING A FUDGE BAR TOGETHER (ONLY 100 CALORIES...YUMMY!) KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF, YOU ARE DOING GREAT! LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete