My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5

TGIF... it's been a long week, but I feel good about it.
I made it through "5" full days completely on target food wise. And I did manage to get some exercise in. I feel a little anxious today, I did some video blogging about it. But the day is almost over thank goodness.
So Wish Me Luck!


Food Journal:

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal w/ raisins
1 medium banana
1 cup almond milk

Lunch:
Tuna Salad Sandwich on low cal whole wheat bread
with tomato slices and spinach leaves
Apple

Dinner:
3 oz broiled fish
Brown Rice 
grilled veggies

Snacks:
A handful of almonds & reasons
1/2 cup sugar free chocolate pudding with graham cracker crumbles (Yum)

Water:
approx 4cups of water (crystal light)

Exercise: none yet today

No comments:

Post a Comment