My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

First Weigh-In Day... a Total Success!

Day 8

Holy cow...I lost 8.7 pounds this week! Can you believe that? I am completely and totally surprised, elated & relieved! I never expected that number. I figured maybe 5 but definitely not 8! This was an awesome first week. It gives me that kick that I need to keep going. I realize that I'll probably not have a week this good again, I expect to lose anywhere from 1 to 2 pounds per week maybe 3on a super good week, I'm not being negative I'm just being realistic about it After all I can't exercise like everyone else can. So my goal is to get as much exercise in as I can & to concentrate on my food, because that is something I have 100% control of.
I'm so happy & proud of myself that I stuck with it. This made all the anxiety & fighting the hunger and the urge to overeat worth it. I'm looking forward to another successful week.
Wish Me Luck

Food Journal

Breakfast:
McCanns Instant Sugarfree Oatmeal, 1 serving
Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 8 oz
Banana, fresh, 0.5 large (8in. to 8-7/8in. long)

Lunch:
Tossed Salad, 1 cup
Hidden Valley, Fat Free Ranch Dressing, 2 tbsp
Chicken Salad - homemade (3 oz Chicken), 0.5 serving
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice

Dinner:
Tossed Salad, 1.5 cup
Hidden Valley, Fat Free Ranch Dressing, 2 tbsp
Homemade Mini Chicken Pizzas on thin French bread... (yummy)
Colby & Monterey cheese, diced tricolored Bell peppers

Snacks:  
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)

Coffee-mate fat free, 4 tsp

Water:
6 cups (I drink my water in a bottle with Crystal Light Peach Tea)

Exercise:
42 minute Wheelchair Aerobics Video

Total Calorie Intake for the Day:  911
I realize I need to eat a little more throughout the day...
I'll work on eating a healthy snack in between meals

1 comment:

  1. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!!! HOW EXCITING FOR YOU!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HONEY!!!!! AND THANKS TO ART FOR THE ASSIST!!!!! GOOD LUCK FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK, SO YOU HAVE ANOTHER GREAT WEIGH IN!!! LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete