My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 3



Another successful food day! I already feel a little bit better. My tummy is not full all the time from over eating which is a great thing. I'm really glad that I don't get bored with food choices... in other words I can eat the same thing several times a week, and I'm totally fine with it. When we eat healthy, we tend to be kind of repetitive. We seem to pick the safe, familiar options. I'm hoping as time goes on hubby will get a little more adventurous and try different recipes. Don't get me wrong he's a really good cook actually, I didn't get this size by just eating out all the time :-) ... but I suspect my food log will look pretty similar each day. Especially for breakfast and lunch. But like I said I'm fine with it I don't get bored with that kind of thing.

I'm still working out exactly how going to work this blog. I know I want to journal my food, water & exercise. I also need a space for my emotional journey. I may save the video blogs for that. It's going to be a work in progress...

Wish Me Luck!


Today's Food:

Breakfast:
1 cup Cheerios
1/4 cup of blue berries
1 cup almond milk

Lunch:
Tuna Salad Sandwich on low cal whole wheat bread
with tomato slices and spinach leaves
1 medium apple

Dinner:
small chicken breast (broiled w/ Mrs. Dash seasoning)
Medium-sized dinner salad w/ ranch
1/2 cup brown rice
1 cup almond milk

Snacks:
nonfat Yoplait yogurt
2 graham crackers squares


Water:
approx 6 cups of water (crystal light)
I plan on drinking more tonight
water is such a challenge for me! Any advice?

Exercise:
42 minute wheelchair aerobics workout video

1 comment:

  1. HI HONEY, I WISH YOU & ART TONS OF LUCK!!!! FINGERS CROSSED FOR ART TO GO BACK TO WORK SOON!!!!! AND FOR YOU TO STAY ON YOUR JOURNEY!!!
    LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete