My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Days 19 & 20

I skipped a couple of days blogging because I was working late shifts got home so late and was too tired to breathe let alone blog, but I can promise I have been 100% on track with my food  and I've actually even managed to get some exercise in :-) and I'm really starting to feel good... so... Wish Me Luck!

Here Is a video check-in...


I still track my food daily on Sparkpeople.com, however these past two days, although I've been good, I haven't kept up with the tracking so two nights my ketchup night I'll be updating my blog & my food tracker.

Food Journal:

Friday, January 22

Breakfast:
Milk, nonfat, 0.5 cup
MultiGrain Cheerios Cereal, 1 cup
Blueberries, fresh, 0.75 cup


Lunch:
Spinach, fresh, 2 cup
Banana, fresh, 0.5 large (8in. to 8-7/8in. long)
Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), 0.5 tbsp
Turkey breast meat, 4 ounce(s)
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice


Dinner:
El Pollo Loco, 6 inch corn tortilla, 2 serving
El Pollo Loco, Spanish Rice, 0.5 serving
El Pollo Loco, Flame Broiled Chicken Breast, 1 serving
El Pollo Loco, Pinto Beans, 0.35 serving


Snack:
Splenda, 2 tsp
Regular Coffee, 1.25 cup (8 fl oz)
Milk, 2%, 3 fl oz

Water:
2 cups

Exercise:
half-hour Wii Boxing

Total calories:   1023





Food Journal:
Saturday, January 22

Breakfast:
Milk, nonfat, 0.5 cup
MultiGrain Cheerios Cereal, 1 cup
banana 1/2

Lunch:
Egg Salad Sandwich w/ tomatoes & spinach
orange
ingredients:
--Egg, fresh, 1 large I'm fine
--Spinach, fresh, 0.25 cup
--Red Ripe Tomatoes, 2 slice, thick/large (1/2in. thick)
--Oranges, 1 fruit (2-5/8in. dia)
--Red Ripe Tomatoes, 3 slice, thin/small
--Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice

Dinner:
spaghetti w/ Turkey
garlic bread & salad
milk
ingredients:
--Tossed Salad, 1.5 cup
--Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 3 oz
--Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing. 2 Tbsp, 0.5 serving
--Spaghetti Sauce, Classico Tomato & Basil, 0.5 cup
--Spaghetti, cooked (pasta), 0.5 cup
--Bread, french or vienna (includes sourdough), 1 slice, small (2in. x 2-1/2in. x 1-3/4in.)

Snacks:

Water:
2 cups

Exercise:


Total Calories As of 8:15 PM:  1055

No comments:

Post a Comment