My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6

Arggh I'm sooo hungry today!


I'm trying to decide whether or not to post my daily food here anymore. It just seems kind of time-consuming because I do track my food daily on SparkPeople.com. So unless I can figure out how to copy and paste my food journal from there to here so it's readable... then I'm just probably going to blog about how I'm doing & feeling about my weight loss journey.But like I said this is a work in progress and that also could change again.
Wish Me Luck!

By the way... I found a way to copy and paste my food log :-)

Breakfast:
Almond Milk, Unsweetened Vanilla, 8 oz
Cheerios Cereal w/ rush Blueberries, 1 cup
Banana, fresh, 1 small

Lunch:
Brown Ricew/ Mixed Vegetables
White Albacore Tuna, 2 oz
Banana
Dinner:
Chicken Breast, no skin, 0.5 breast,
Baked Potato w/ Broccoli & cheese
Tossed Salad w/ tomatoes & mushrooms & Ranch

Snack:
Coffee w/ Creamer

Total Calorie Intake for the Day: 1164


2 comments:

  1. renee, for a snack...have you tried jello sensations, it is mousse, 4 flavors, and they are only 60 calories, very yummy!!!! try it!!! :-) love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sound great... those might cure my chocolate cravings :-)

    ReplyDelete