My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4

                                                            Still on track...
Thursday are my days off so I spent the day with my hubby. I got to sleep in (one of my favorite things in life to do) and then we ran a few errands. I stepped it up a little bit today and went to the gym. Which I haven't done in about 9 months maybe longer. I belong to the Goodwill fitness center which is in Santa Ana. It's a super nice state-of-the-art fitness facility for all to use and most of the equipment is accessible for people in wheelchairs. So I went this evening and man am I feeling it now :-)

No new news on the job front for my hubby. He's really been suffering with a bad back so right now I don't think he could actually even really work a job in his trade. So he'll probably be able to collect disability for a little bit and hopefully by then his back will be better enough to go back to work.


Today's Food:

Breakfast:
1 cup oatmeal w/ raisins
1 medium orange
1 cup almond milk

Lunch:
Tuna Salad Sandwich on low cal whole wheat bread
with tomato slices and spinach leaves
1/4 c raisins

Dinner:
6 inch turkey sandwich from Subway
with spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers & bell peppers
& easy Mayo

Snacks:
1/2 of a Dragon fruit (my first experience with this fruit... I really like it actually, going to try things I don't normally have, trying to widen my horizons a bit)


Water:
approx 4cups of water (crystal light)

Exercise:
50 minute cardio workout at the gym
on the Vita-Glide & the sit down stepper

2 comments:

  1. DEAR RENEE, REALLY GOOD TO SEE YOU AT THE GYM, WITH ALL THE GREAT EQUIPTMENT, HOPE YOU DID NOT OVERDO IT!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU SURVIVE ON THE SMALL AMOUNT YOU ARE EATING, BUT I GUESS IT'S ENOUGH. IS YOUR DOCTOR AWARE OF YOUR NEW DIET? AND HOW IS THE "ALMOND MILK"? NEVER TRIED IT. LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I like going there... it's a lot of fun and everyone is super nice

    ReplyDelete