My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Going public can be kind of scary

I decided to make my blog public This is something that kind of makes me a bit nervous. But I think it's something I need to do to keep myself honest as I try to reach my goals. I really don't think I'm going to have a lot of readers, I don't even know if I'm going to have any readers at all, but I need to know the things I'm saying might be read by somebody, maybe even help someone. I've always tried to make lemonade out of lemons. And I've got myself into a situation I'm not loving certainly not proud of, but who knows it may inspire someone, or help someone who's going through a similar situation disabled or not. So here goes...

dear family and friends & total strangers who may be reading this, I do welcome your comments , encouragement & advice. However, please don't judge me because if I'm having a bad day I may say something or write something that I mean just at that moment. This is my place to vent and try to figure out why I give up on trying to lose weight. I think of it kinda like an alcoholic. They're not alcoholic simply because they drink too much. Typically they drink too much because of all the noise in their head and emotional stuff that causes them to want to numb the pain with alcohol. So for me it's not just because I'm lazy or because I'm hungry or because I just really like this food or that food. It's because of something I'm dealing with emotionally. I don't know what it is... maybe deep down I don't think I really deserve it. That's the kind of stuff I need to work out. So, I'm using this space to help me to figure it out, and work it out with myself as a kind of motivator to help keep me on track.

My goal is to blog regularly, I'm not sure really what I'll be blogging about yet... it's going to be a work in progress. I want nothing more in this entire world and to be a thinner, healthier, happier person. And I know that it's going to take a lot of work... from the inside & the outside ... wish me luck!
Ready, Set...Go!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sis I'm so proud of you! Funny I had the same thougt earlier about going public with things. It keeps you honest you never know who's watching or in this case reading. I love you. Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  2. RENEE, I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO POST A COMMENT, WITH NO LUCK...TRYING AGAIN!!!! HELP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DEAR RENEE, I KNOW YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I HAVE FAITH THAT WHATEVER TO SET YOUR MIND ON, YOU WILL SUCCEED!! JUST HAVE PATIENCE, AND ALLOW YOURSELF A BREAK, WHEN YOUR BODY TELLS YOU IT NEEDS A BREAK!!! DON'T BE TOO CRITICAL OF YOURSELF, AND REMEMBER TO ENJOY THE RIDE YOU ARE ON RIGHT NOW. YOU HAVE A LOT OF PEOPLE CHEERING YOU ON. LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete