My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 23

Day 23
I had a good food good today. I had a good day at work today also I'm super excited because I have a PTO day scheduled for tomorrow so no work for me :-) I get to sleep in! I haven't exercised much the last couple of days, but I'm going to get back to it. I'm off my pity party, and I'm going to continue on my journey to better health.
Wish Me Luck!

Food Journal:

Breakfast:
Cheerios Cereal, 1 cup (1 serving)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Banana, fresh, 0.5 large (8in. to 8-7/8in. long)

Lunch:
Egg, fresh, 1 large
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice
Spinach, fresh, 0.25 cup
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 2 slice, thick/large (1/2in. thick)
Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), 0.5 tbsp
Oranges, 1 fruit (2-5/8in. dia)
Red Ripe Tomatoes, 3 slice, thin/small

Dinner:
Chicken Maquechoux, 1 serving
(a Cajun chicken & veggie medley casserole) a yummy Weight Watchers recipe
Brown Rice, long grain, 0.5 cup
small thin slice of wheat bread
Smart Balance Buttery Spread, 0.5 tbsp
Milk 1 cup fat-free


Snack:
Coffee-mate Original Creamer (1 Tbsp serving)
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)

Water:
3 cups

Exercise:
none as of 6:10 PM
 
 
Total calories as of 6:10 PM1082

1 comment:

  1. DEAR RENEE, GLAD YOU ARE DONE WITH YOUR PITY PARTY!!! WAIT FOR A GOOD DAY, AND THEN HAVE A PARTY!!! (NO MORE PITY PARTIES!). YOU ARE DOING GREAT, KEEP IT UP!!! LUCK, LUCK, LUCK!!! LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete