My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 9

Not much to report today I had a good day at work & no food issues today at least so far, I haven't felt anxious or stressed today... and no uncontrollable cravings. I haven't done anything different today I think I'm still on a natural high from the 8.7 pound weight loss :-)  I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts because I know down the road I will have some tough days. But until then I'm going to relish in it.

Wish Me Luck

Food Journal

Breakfast:
Yoplait  Fat Free Yogurt
Banana, fresh, 0.5 large
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 1 slice
Smart Balance Buttery Spread, 1 Tbsp
Lunch:
Chicken Salad - homemade (1.5 oz Chicken)
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice
Tossed Salad, 1 cup
Hidden Valley, Fat Free Ranch Dressing, 2 tbsp

Dinner:
Weight Watchers Tex-Mex Ranch Casserole recipe 1 serving
cilantro salad dressing, 1 tbsp
Tossed Salad, 1.5 cup
Snacks:
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)

Coffee-mate fat free, 4 tsp
2 Graham Crackers, square w/ 1 tbl Peanut Butter & Banana slices

Total Calories: : 1118




Water:
6 cups

Exercise:
n/a

1 comment:

  1. RENEE, YOU HAVE GREAT VARIETY IN YOUR MEALS, MAYBE THAT'S WHY YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. I WANTED TO GET BACK TO YOU ON THE JELLO DESERT, IT IS "MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS BY JELLO", IT IS SUGAR FREE, ONLY 60 CALORIES PER SERVING, COMES WITH 6 SERVINGS, I HAVE "DARK CHOCLATE DECADENCE" RIGHT NOW, IT COMES IN 4 FLAVORS, YOU CAN FIND IT IN THE REFRIGERATED SECTION OF YOUR STORE. VERY YUMMY!!! GOOD LUCK!!!! LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete