My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2

Again today I did good food wise. I haven't exercised yet as of 6:30 PM... however I am planning to do that. I'll update later about my progress with that...
*update* 7:55 pm i did 30 min of a cardio video ( i modified it of course & did the best i could to just stay moving for 30 min)

Here's what I ate today:

Today's Food:

Breakfast:
1/2 Weight Watchers blueberry muffin
1/2 medium banana
1 cup almond milk

Lunch:
Tuna Salad Sandwich on low cal whole wheat bread
with tomato slices and spinach leaves
1/2 medium banana

Dinner:
small chicken breast (broiled w/ Mrs. Dash seasoning)
1 cup broccoli
1/2 cup brown rice
1 small dinner roll
1 cup almond milk


Water:
approx 3 cups of water (crystal light)
I really need to work on this

Snacks:
1 small banana

No comments:

Post a Comment