My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 13

Today was not a good food day for me. I went to a baby shower... which was super fun & Ate the most amazing, yummy scones with clotted cream & quiche I've ever had ... and I know it was naughty. I tracked it the best I could... I took in more calories today than yesterday & yesterday I had 3 meals and today as a 7:40 PM I've only had 2 meals... the brunch at the baby shower & hubby brought me a healthy dinner as I'm working late tonight.  He made shredded  chicken on low-fat tortillas and cheese & brown rice with salsa... yummy. I don't get off work till 10:15 PM, and I honestly can't say at this point that I won't have anything else. The last two days have not been stellar. I feel really bad about it & I know I'm going to totally stress out over it too. I'm off work Sunday & Monday, and I swear to myself that I'm going to be 100% on track. And I will, will, will, will EXERCISE!
Wish Me Luck!

Food Journal:

Breakfast:
homemade cinnamon rolls
quiche 4 oz
1 Scone & clotted cream
mixed fruit
Dinner:
shredded white chicken meat on low-fat tortillas w/ Avocados, cheese & brown rice with salsa
Refried Beans - Fat Free, 0.3 cup

Snack:
Regular Coffee, 1 cup
Coffee-mate fat free, 4 tsp

Water:
2 cups

Exercise:
n/a

Total Calories: 1562 :-(

1 comment:

  1. DEAR RENEE, DON'T BE SO HARD ON YOURSELF!!!! YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN!!! AND LIKE YOU SAID, YOU DID NOT HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OVER MEALS, AND CHOICES!!! GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK, AND WORK HARDER NEXT WEEK!!! LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete