My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 7

It's been a lazy Sunday. I slept late today, so we didn't have breakfast until about 1. And we had dinner around 5. So I'm a little off today.I know it's not good to skip meals so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the rest of my calories. I may just call it a day I'm not sure.

No exercise so far today... we're having some visitors from church come over this evening, maybe i'll get to a workout video afterwards...

Anyway, I'm getting anxious for tomorrow "Weigh-In Day" I wont be able to weigh until after work... so I'm going to have to wait "all" day to find out. I'm really bad at waiting :-) I pray I do good & the scale moves in the correct direction! All week I've felt like I've been climbing up a hill, and I'm really hoping that there is something to look forward to when I get to the top :-)

Wish Me Luck!

Food Journal

Breakfast::
1 egg Omlette w/ cheese & Mixed Vegetables,
Orange Juice,
Bread, wheat (including toast), 1 slice
Smart Balance,  Buttery Spread, 1 Tbsp,

Dinner:
Bread, french or vienna (includes sourdough), 1 slice, small (2in. x 2-1/2in. x 1-3/4in.)
Whole Wheat Spaghetti, cooked (pasta), 0.6 cup
Tossed Salad, 1.5 cup
Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 3 oz
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing. 2 Tbsp, 0.5 serving
Spaghetti Sauce, Classico Tomato & Basil, 0.5 cup


Snack:
Coffee-mate Original Creamer (1 Tbsp serving), 4 tsp
2 cups Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
Medium pear

Water: about 3 cups so far

Total Calorie Intake for the Day:  943

2 comments:

  1. DER RENEE, .LUCK, LUCK, LUCK!!!!! YOU KNOW I WISH YOU LUCK!!!!! HOPE YOUR SCALE GOES DOWN!!! HEY, McDONALDS HAS A NEW BREAKFAST ITEM, OATMEAL WITH MAPLE & FRUIT! IT IS GREAT, LOADED WITH FRUIT, GREEN APPLES, RED APPLES, CUT UP IN SMALL BITE SIZES, CRANBERRIES, RAISINS & MAPLE, IT IS ONLY 290 CALORIES & IT IS A LOT OF FOOD, WITHOUT THE MAPLE IT IS 260 CALORIES. IT IS VERY YUMMY!!! I HOPE YOU TRY IT. IT'S $1.99. LOVE, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the commercial for that... it looks super yummy I'll have to try it. Thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete