My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oops I did it again

Well, here I go again..the worst thing I could ever do is give up... and I'm not going to do that. Yes I've made a a few wrong turns & needed to make a few detours lately. But I will not give up, I was lost for a bit there but now I know where I'm at and where I need to go. I have a dream to be thin & healthy and I will do everything I can to make that dream a reality

WISH ME LUCK

1 comment:

  1. DEAR RENEE, SO, SO GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK ON TRACK!!!!!! YEAH FOR RENEE!!!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD MAKE IT BACK!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU!!!! IF I CAN HELP YOU AT ALL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO!!! HEY, I LOVE YOUR NEW HAIRDO!!!! VERY CUTE!!! )(YOUNG & HIP). LUCK, LUCK, LUCK!!!!! LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete