My Weight Loss Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Days 32 & 33... & weigh in day!

Hallelujah! The scale finally moved in the right direction! Weigh in day was a good thing this week... I lost 3 pounds! I'm so happy about this. So now I have lost over 13 pounds in just over a month. For me this is amazing! I am very relieved and my determination is renewed.
Wish me luck!



Food Journal:
Wednesday, February 2 

Breakfast:
Peanut Butter, smooth style, 0.5 tbsp
Kellogg's Eggo Lowfat Nutri-Grain
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Banana, fresh, 0.5 large (8in. to 8-7/8in. long)

Lunch:
Turkey breast meat, 1 slices
Bread, reduced-calorie, wheat, 2 slice
Light String Cheese, 1 serving
Mayonnaise, regular (mayo), 0.5 tbsp

Dinner:
Chicken Breast, no skin, 0.5 breast, bone and skin removed
Broccoli, fresh, 2 spear (about 5in. long)
Onions, raw, 0.1 cup, chopped
Yellow Peppers (bell peppers), 0.15 pepper, large (3-3/4in. long, 3in. dia)
Milk, nonfat, 1 cup
Wild Rice, 0.5 cup

Snack:
Oranges, 1 small (2-3/8in. dia)
Coffee, 2 cup (8 fl oz)
Cream substitute, Coffee-mate fat free, 6 tsp

Water:
2 cups   
 
Exercise:
none

Total calories:    913

Food Journal:
Thursday, January 3

Breakfast:
Regular Coffee, 1 cup (8 fl oz)
Cream substitute, Coffee-mate fat free, 3 tsp
2 Kellogg's Eggo Lowfat Nutri-Grain Waffles,
Pancake Syrup, 1 tbsp

Lunch:
no lunch had a very late breakfast

Dinner:
Mini Pizzas with Salad & Milk
ingredients:
--Chicken Breast, no skin, 1 ounces
--Sara Lee Multigrain Sandwich Thins, 1 serving
--Zucchini, 0.25 cup, sliced
--Ragu Sauce, 0.5 serving
--Turkey, Ground turkey, 93% lean, 1 oz
--Kroger Shredded Cheddar Cheese, 0.5 oz
--Wishbone Light Ranch, 2 tbsp
--Avocados, California (Haas), 0.25 fruit without skin and seeds
--Lettuce, leaf salad, 2 cup, shredded
--Milk, nonfat, 1 cup

Snack:
none as of 7:15 PM

Water:
none as of 7:15 PM
 
Total Calories as of  7:15 PM:    718  

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY FOR RENEE!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD HAVE A GOOD WEIGH-IN!!!!!! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU...NEVER GIVE UP!!!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I HOPE YOU COME OVER & VISIT SOON!!!!!!!!! I HAVE WRITTEN YOU E-MAILS, FACEBOOK NOTES, AND I HAVE WRITTEN YOU ON HERE!!!!! LUCK, LUCK, LUCK!!!!! LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete